since we have been together for almost four years and we only have one semester to
suffer, my classmates and i had an actvity~~
each one was tasked to write the FIRST IMPRESSION he or she had for each classmate.
quite many, yeah~~
it was fun! 😀
i got these
my classmates are all Filipinos, so i`m translating some words to English
^~^” though some does not really have a
- maarte —– it’s like being SOOOOOOOOOO girly/ an exaggeration of a girl’s behavior (?!) . .. or could be ARTISTIC 😀 “maARTe”. haha!
- cute :3
- masungit/ mataray —— hostile/ inclement
- suplada —— snob
- responsible ^~^?
- mukhang matalino which is totoo naman —– seems brilliant, which is true
- rich ^~^”
- mabait —– nice (really?! 😀 )
- super baet! —– so nice/kind ( i dun wanna believe this. . )
- maganda —– pretty/ beautiful
- weird (yea~ sorta 😀 )
- studious (o.o)?
sooooooo. . ..
those were their FIRST IMPRESSIONS of me. . .
and some told me that they proved themselves correct (: